This upload was kind of amazing.
The Fluff Off line was uploaded tonight.
Fluff Off Pullovers $158
I absolutely loved the black one, especially with the Herringbone fabric (SO NICE!) But I caved for the Surge one, for two reasons: 1) Coloured Pique. I’ve never seen a Lululemon Coloured Pique item. 2) Pique, as I’ve mentioned in previous posts doesn’t pill as easily as Herringbone fabric. I want my pretty pretty (future unicorn- LOL) pullover to last. As. Long. As. Possible. If possible: Forever.
The Fluff Off vests, which don’t excite me that much look like this:
These are pretty nice for $128. I’ll pass for now, I’ll let you know if they go to mark down 🙂
And finally the Fluff Off Jacket $198
These are the product features from Lululemon’s website for the jacket.
fabric + features
- stretchy Rulu™ side panels let us move in this slim-fitting jacket
- Matte Glyde fabric in the body and hood repels light rain
- unzip the vents in the core and arms when you need to let off steam
- secure zipper pockets hide a cord management system
- thumbholes and Cuffin™ sleeves help keep your hands toasty when you forget your gloves at home
- reflective details help keep you visible when you’re up before the sun
fit + function
- designed for: run, to-and-from
, 800-fill-power premium goose down
- fit: slim
- length: hip
UPDATE: I got a chance to try on the Fluff Off Pullover & I found them to be true to size, but of slim fit. I found my size up to be sloppy looking, but I wanted to try it so, I did. My TTS was difficult to pull on & off, but it looked fabulous & was so soft. If you open the side zippers, its easier, to pull on & off. I can’t wait until mine comes in the mail! I’m glad I got the right size because my store is completely sold out of the Surge Fluff Off Pullovers, except for one: a size 12.
UPDATE: Tues Dec 2, 2014
I just wanted to post an update to let y’all know that the Fluff Off Pullovers are back this year! Online only! They look amazing! I’ll be posting a size review when I get mine in the mail.